JETSTREAM provides the Avro RJ/Bae146 Type Rating on a D Level Full Flight Simulators with Instructors who are active commanders on Type, offering the best conditions for a successful airline career.
- Valid EASA or ICAO CPL(A) with current ME/IR Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency at least Level 4
- Approval of own Civil Aviation Authority
- Multi Pilot Airplane experience or completed MCC*
*For candidates without MCC.
MCC can be integrated into the Type Rating. Please find detailed information in our MCC course section.
- 10 days self study preparation at your home base
- 11 days in classroom with Instructor: A/C Systems, Procedures, FMS, Performance
- 1 day Systems and Performance Test
- 8 Sessions Flight Simulator Training
- 1 Session Flight Simulator LOFT
- 1 Session Flight Simulator Skill Test
Briefings of min. 20 hrs will be conducted during the Flight Simulator Sessions
Included in the price
- CBT, Classroom Instruction - Systems, Procedures, Performance, FMS training, Simulator training, Skill Test
Not Included in the price
- Personal expenses
A screening will be conducted prior starting the training, to establish the suitability of the trainee for the course.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM.
The course will be conducted according to the EASA standards and the failure procedures defined under the approved Operations and Training Manual of JETSTREAM Aviation Academy.
The ground training and Cockpit Procedure training in the actual aircraft will be conducted in the facilities of JETSTREAM at Athens International Airport (LGAV), Greece. The simulator training will be conducted at our partner simulator training center of THY in Istanbul.
Base training may be arranged separately after the simulator skill test.
For further information please complete and submit the Training Information Request Form.