Boeing 737 NG
JETSTREAM, provides the B737 NG Type Rating on a D Level Full Flight Simulators with instructors who are active commanders on Type, offering the best conditions for a successful airline career. The course can be tailored according to India DGCA requirements.
- Valid EASA or ICAO CPL(A) with current ME/IR Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency level 4
- Approval of own Civil Aviation Authority
- Multi Pilot Airplane experience or completed MCC*
*For candidates without MCC and JOT (Jet Orientation Training)
MCC and JOT can be integrated into the Type Rating. Please find detailed information in our MCC course.
- 15 days self study of the WBT and the A/C manuals at your home base
- 11 days in classroom with instructor: A/C Systems, Procedures, FMS, Performance, CPT training
- 1 day Systems and Performance Test
- 8 Sessions Flight Simulator Training
- 1 Session Flight Simulator LOFT
- 1 Session Flight Simulator Skill Test
Briefings of min. 20hrs will be conducted during Flight Simulator Sessions
ca. 35 days
A screening will be conducted prior starting the training, to establish the suitability of the trainee for the course.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM.
The course will be conducted according to EASA standards and the failure procedures defined under the approved Operations and Training Manual of JETSTREAM Aviation Academy.
The ground training will be conducted at the facilities of JETSTREAM at Athens International Airport (LGAV), Greece. The simulator training will be conducted at partner simulator training center.
Base training may be arranged separately after the simulator skill test.
Please see schedule. Upon request we are able to start a training course on your preferred start date. Course dates are subject to change without notice. Availability is subject to prior sales.
- WBT/CBT-Classroom instruction-Systems, Procedures, Performance, FMS training
- Simulator training
- Skill Test
- Personal expenses
For further information please complete and submit the Training Request Form.