JETSTREAM offers a full type rating training for Airbus A320 family with instructors - commanders who fly the aircraft for several years. The course meets all EASA requirements and in line with the Airbus standard syllabus.The course is also offered according to India DGCA requirements.
- Valid EASA or ICAO CPL(A) with current MEP/IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency min. level 4
- Multi Pilot Airplane experience or completed MCC*
*For candidates without MCC and JOT (Jet Orientation Training):
MCC and JOT can be integrated into the Type Rating.Please find detailed information in our MCC course.
- 10 days self study preparation-Web Based Training (WBT) - at your home base
- 5 days theoretical classroom training (Systems, Procedures, FMGS, Performance) combined with Airbus Procedures Trainer
- 1 day review, Systems and Performance Exams
- 8 Session Flight Simulator Training
- 1 Session Flight Simulator Skill Test
Briefings of min. 20hrs will be conducted during Flight Simulator Sessions
A screening will be conducted prior starting the training, to establish the suitability of the trainee for the course.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM.
The course will be conducted according to the EASA and UAE GCAA standards.
The ground training is conducted in JETSTREAM`s Training Centers at the Athens International Airport - Greece or in Silicon Oasis - Dubai UAE. The Flight Simulator training is conducted at partner simulator centers in Middle East or Europe.
Base training may be arranged separately after the simulator skill test.
Please see schedule. Upon request we are able to start the training course on your preferred start date. Course dates are subject to change without notice.
For further information please complete and submit the Training Request Form.