Approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority according to European Aviation Regulations
JETSTREAM Aviation Academy is a Type Rating Training Organisation for Pilots and has the approval by the Hellenic CAA according to European Airline Operators (EU OPS) regulations 1.1005 to conduct Cabin Crew Initial Training. Successful completion of the course leads to an Attestation (license) as per Ops 1.1005/Initial Training.
Our Cabin Crew course is designed in association with leading airlines and a close collaboration with these airlines mostly ensures a Cabin Crew job upon completion of the course.
Our senior management and training staff are exceptionally well-qualified airline personnel with extensive management experience in the training departments of major airlines.
To start with, contact us and you will be invited to attend our free information and pre course screening, in order for us to ascertain whether you meet the requirements of the airline companies. If the pre-requisites are fulfilled, you will be invited to attend the next training session.
Please take note that we select only those who have a very good potential of success and a strong motivation to work in this industry. Upon successful completion of the course, help is provided to find a position with JETSTREAM's cooperating Airlines as a Cabin Crew member in Greece or Europe.
Advantages of JETSTREAM Cabin Crew training
- Attestation issued, is endorsed by Hellenic CAA
- English language instructors
- Job opportunities with JETSTREAM’s partner airlines
- Experienced senior cabin crew instructors
Pre-Course Screening and Aviation Medical Examinations
In order to join the Initial course, all candidates must pass a screening process and Aviation Medical Examinations.
Evaluated items are:
- English fluency and general communication
- First impression created (Presentability, Self-confidence, Attitude)
- Educational and General Knowledge
Based on the results of this evaluation, we will be able to assess whether you would be suited to pursue a career as an Airline Cabin Crew.
After successful completion of the course, the Cabin Crew Certificate is issued approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA). Under the European Regulations the Certificate is recognized by all European airlines.
Modes of study
The theoretical training is conducted in a classroom. The methods include classroom instruction and practical training. The cabin crew member candidates must be able to pass tests with at least 80% correct answer. English is commonly used as documentation language, as it is the language used within aviation.
The course consists of theoretical and practical training:
- Introduction to Aviation - Qualification and Requirements
- Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) and European Safety Agency(EASA), regulations
- Discipline and Responsibilities
- Aircraft Ground School
- Passenger Handling - Crowd Control - Communication
- Fire and smoke training
- Water survival training
- Aero-Medical aspects and first aid
- Initial Human Factors and Crew resource management (CRM)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations Training (DGR)
- Safety and Security Procedures
- Grooming and Service Training
- Fire Drill incl. Real Fire and Smoke
- Swimming test in a swimming pool
- Water survival training in a swimming pool
- Oxygen administration to patients
Cabin Crew Initial Training Courses run every month throughout the year. Please complete and submit the Training Request Form, to enquire on the next available starting dates as well as for pre-acceptance screening and registration dates.
The maximum number of students is 18 per course and is strictly on a first come – first serve basis.
We accept credit cards and up to 3 interest free payments can be arranged.